We want to thank everyone who participated in the Holiday Door Decorating Contest. All of your entries were very creative, which made it difficult to choose a winner!
The following recycled items were used to decorate their door:
– Water Bottles (light pole)
– Cereal Boxes (light pole top)
– Sandwich bags (glass)
– Cardboard (light pole mount)
– Water Bottle bottoms (snowflakes)
– Christmas Cards (wreath)
– Bottle Caps (wreath ornaments)
– Paper plate (wreath base)
– Posters (snow)
– Shredded Paper (snow)
– Table cloth (background)
– Battery operated candle
See Bank of Nevada’s photos below.